Does anyone else remember that gif with the phone in the microwave and then Voldemort’s soul rose up from it before it melted down
OH SHITTHIS IS MY SWAMP
We’re Here We’re Gruyere, Get Used To It Burger
Season 3, Episode 3: Bob Fires The Kids
Oh Oh, Oui Oui! Zis is a perfectly French burger, combining all of ze glory of French Onion Soup with the tastiness of ze All American ‘Amburger. This deliciously seasoned burger is topped with caramelized onions and a hefty dose of gruyere cheese. The bun is slathered in Au Jus before toasting, and for funsies we threw in some little baby gerkins too.
This burger was fantastic. “Restaurant Quality” as my friends put it. Great taste, not too rich, not too complex. Simple and delicious, especially if you love beef and onions.
Sorry for the delay folks, Recipe is below!
when you try to click an image on tumblr to see a bigger version but you get redirected to someones blog
Here’s a Butterbeer recipe for the experienced wizard!
It calls for:
- butterscotch schnapps
- vanilla vodka
- whipped cream
- cream soda (favorable for sweetness and taste, but could be replaced with club soda or ginger ale)
- a stirring utensil
- pint glass
- 1 pound dry ziti pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheeseDirections1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes; drain.2. In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer as follows: 1/2 of the ziti, Provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.4. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheeses are melted.sources: